Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Peach Crisp from Jesus?

This here is a peach crisp from Jess. She has a peach tree in her yard and more spanking-fresh peaches than she knows what to do with right now. She baked this for me last week.



I posted about it on Twitter:

My friend Jess just brought me a peach crisp made with peaches picked fresh from the tree in her yard. I love her! 10:11 AM May 13th via web


The wonderful and witty Tom Dark replied:

@catvoncat : misread your post. Thought it was: "My friend Jesus just brought me a peach crisp..." Yeah, He'll do things like that... 10:15 AM May 13th via web in reply to catvoncat


Amusement followed:

@TomDark9 A peach crisp from Jesus? Now that would be divine. 10:20 AM May 13th via web in reply to TomDark9

@catvoncat My favorite line read since I started this a few days ago: "A peach crisp from Jesus." 8:19 PM May 14th via web in reply to catvoncat

@TomDark9 I have just reserved a blogspot page entitled "A Peach Crisp from Jesus." Now to decide what to do with it... 11:17 PM May 14th via web in reply to TomDark9


And a blog was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment