Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This Way Poohenge Lies

I was not planning to post this, not wanting to be one of Those People, but upon multiple requests I have relented.  It's a little something that Princess deposited in her litter box just after I arrived home this afternoon.

First of all, this is Princess:


She weighs a mere 5.8 lbs. and is recovering from major surgery that she underwent less than a week ago.

Below is her litter box creation, which can be best described as Poohenge, and which weighs almost as much as she does, I'm pretty sure.

I'm putting it after the jump because it is, after all, a photo of poo in a litter box, which is probably not something everybody wants to see.  Please assess the strength of your stomach versus your desire to feast your eyes upon Poohenge and proceed accordingly.


And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment